Torque Cuff In Brushed Gold
Celebrate the birth of the first motorcycle in 1894 with the iconic Torque Cuff, a limited edition of only 100 pieces in brushed gold.This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product.
Each piece in the collection is engraved with the 1894 brand.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 100 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Brushed Gold Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for the motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
De tamańo un poco justa para mi muńeca por lo demás muy buen brazalete..
I love it!!
Really fast shipping!
I changed careers at 49...from a nurse to an Electrician. I immediately had to have it. Its just wonderful. The craftsmanship is beautiful. I have a large wrist and this cuff is a reminder of what I've been thru to get here. Thanks for such an amazing product.
Amazing quality, looks like a real tool!
This bracelet is made extremely well and it arrived in no time. Very easy to bend to fit almost any size wrist, and really suits my aesthetic. Will definitely buy more.