Torque Cuff In Carbon Black
Celebrate the birth of the first motorcycle in 1894 with the iconic Torque Cuff, a limited edition of only 100 pieces in carbon black. This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product.
Each piece in the collection is engraved with the 1894 brand.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 100 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Carbon Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
Superb. Like it was made especially for me. It fits perfect! It looks reduced and elegant with a touch of outlaw.
Love this piece of manly jewelry. Solid as heck, and stays in when I’m riding my Bike.
Great job. Getting another soon for my son.
I cant wait to give him his cuff and ring on fathers day. Hes going to love it!