Prepared Anytime Cuff
The motto collection takes inspiration from emblematic phrases from military, nautical and motorcycle history.
Words that you can keep with you every day to show everyone what you believe in, to motivate you in life and stay strong in every situation.
Prepared Anytime, is the motto of United States Army 84th Ordnance Battalion, who fought in Europe during World War II.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product. This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 50 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Aging Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for the motorcycles.
Thank you for making a very good quality product!
Looks great and very rugged. Suprised how quickly it arrived!