Paaka Cuff in Aged Silver
In times when everything is uncertain and scary, the Paaka cuff helps you find strength and courage. It reminds you what your goals are and gives you the strength to reach them despite the problems.
Paaka means "arrow" in the ancient Comanche language.
The arrow has always been an element of great spiritual value in Native American culture.
The meaning of the arrow indicated protection and defense. Arrows also signified force, movement, power and direction of travel.
The arrow is also a symbol of individuality, specifically as it applies to the idea of “following one’s own arrow,” or taking the path that is true to you instead of what is easiest or most common.
We suggest to buy two Paaka Cuff for double protection and strength and to combine the direction of the arrows at will.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 50 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Aging Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for the motorcycles.