Paaka Cuff in Aged Silver
Paaka means "arrow" in the ancient Comanche language.
The arrow has always been an element of great spiritual value in Native American culture.
The meaning of the single arrow indicated protection and defense. Arrows also signified direction, force, movement, power and direction of travel.
An arrow facing to the left is meant to ward off evil. Meanwhile, an arrow facing to the right is meant as protection (feel free to wear two cuffs together).
The Sacred Arrows are symbols of male power and they were worshiped by the tribe.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product. This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 50 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Aging Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for the motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
Haven’t taken it off since I received it
I’ve been looking for something that was durable enough for work and nice enough to wear out as well. This does it on both fronts.
Absolutely LOVE them.
Like you made it for my arm! Very good work!