Foundation Ring In Carbon Black
$30.00 USDSize Guide
Size Chart Ring
|9||19 mm||.746 in|
|10||19.8 mm||.778 in|
|11||20.6 mm||.810 in|
The simple and strong design of the Foundation Ring is a tribute and celebration of 1894, the year of the first production motorcycle.
- 100 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Carbon Black Process
- Material: Stainless Steel
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
The ring has great style and is a good fit. Keep up the good work!
A great design to this awesome tribute ring!! A must have for any motorcycle enthusiast. Can’t wait until it shows its weathered look over time!
Love the stuff, great price also. Only con is i want more. Not enough stock. I hope you will have more merxhandise soon
The ring is very solid and has an excellent angular design. It isn't too big on the finger, but it makes a statement. It looks tough. Over time, as it gets knocked around, it will look even better. It's make to go the distance.