Biker Skull Ring In Aged Silver
$35.00 USDSize Guide
Size Chart Ring
|9||19 mm||.746 in|
|10||19.8 mm||.778 in|
|11||20.6 mm||.810 in|
Celebrate the birth of the first motorcycle in 1894 with the iconic Biker Skull Ring, a limited edition of only 50 pieces in aged silver. This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product.
Each piece in the collection is engraved with the 1894 brand.
- 50 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Aging Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
This one is all about the design. Excellent carving and the helmet on this guy really makes it cool. Perfect size - not too big, but everyone will notice it. Rugged and clearly make to age well. I'm not worried about scratches or a little grease. It will only add character.
This is my second item from Rust, great quality and design. Great customer service as well. I don't wear a lot of jewelry so I appreciate specific items that stand out by themselves - Rust provides just that!