Torque Cuff In Aged Silver
Celebrate the birth of the first motorcycle in 1894 with the iconic Torque Cuff, a limited edition of only 100 pieces in aged silver. This is the perfect accessory to complete your rock'n roll or rugged style outfit.
The Torque Cuff is inspired by tools you would find in an old and rusty motorcycle garage.
Our collection is designed and produced accurately to obtain a unique vintage and antique look. All of our products are hand-finished using special aging processes. For this reason, there may be small variations in each product.
Each piece in the collection is engraved with the 1894 brand.
- Can be bent to fit most wrist sizes
- 100 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Aging Finish
- Engraved 1894 brand
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for the motorcycles.
VERY NICE WORK
Just as described !;)
Fantastic arrived my order as I wanted careful in the care of the packaging excellent manufacturing to wear really good rust
I ordered this for my boyfriend who is a mechanic and avid motorcycle lover and he loves it and has not taken it off. It is a tad on the small size for his wrist, but otherwise absolutely perfect and was shipped ASAP for our anniversary. The company has phenomenal communication, speedy shipping, and offers a great product. I'll be a returning customer for sure.
This is a really awesome looking cuff. Very well made and already received many compliments. Thanks Rust 1894 !!