Foundation Ring In Carbon Black
$30.00 USDSize Guide
Size Chart Ring
|9||19 mm||.746 in|
|10||19.8 mm||.778 in|
|11||20.6 mm||.810 in|
The simple and strong design of the Foundation Ring is a tribute and celebration of 1894, the year of the first production motorcycle.
- 100 pieces Limited Edition
- Handmade Carbon Black Process
- Material: Stainless Steel
- $3.95 DHL Express (1-3 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100 REST OF THE WORLD
- $6.95 epacket (7-12 Business Days)
- FREE on orders over $100
- It all began in 1894, when Heinrich and Wilhelm Hidebrand teamed up with Alois Wolfmüller to produce the first series production motorcycle, and the first to be called a motorcycle (German: Motorrad).
Our brand is a tribute to that golden period of engineering. It is inspired by experimentation, creativity, courage and adventure. Values that are the symbol of the passion for motorcycles.
STYLED ON INSTAGRAM
I have to admit my expectations were low because the price was so reasonable. Not only was it reasonable but I bought a second ring at 50% off! Both rings are high-quality and beautifully made. I couldn’t be happier.
The ring has great style and is a good fit. Keep up the good work!
A great design to this awesome tribute ring!! A must have for any motorcycle enthusiast. Can’t wait until it shows its weathered look over time!
Love the stuff, great price also. Only con is i want more. Not enough stock. I hope you will have more merxhandise soon
The ring is very solid and has an excellent angular design. It isn't too big on the finger, but it makes a statement. It looks tough. Over time, as it gets knocked around, it will look even better. It's make to go the distance.